Wet Edge Primera Stone finish

Layne

Mar 30, 2023
The Woodlands, TX
I had Primera Stone applied over 3 yrs ago. My smoothness is opposite of what you describe. I have maybe 2 or 3 rough areas. Mainly on a vertical wall. They are no larger than 6 inches diameter. I found these months after it was done and felt it was just minor defect due to manual polishing of the finish. On the second day they had a crew of 3-4 with hydraulic sanders hand polishing it. I think you should call your PB to come back out and feel the finish that you describe. With handcrafted finish there will always be some imperfections but yours seem to be extreme.
Who did you use to do your Primera Stone? How is it holding up now in 2023? Thanks.

Moved from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're looking at using Primera Stone in the resurfacing of our pool. @HermanTX had said that his Primera Stone was good after 3 years (as of 2018). I'm wondering who did the Primera Stone for him and where they are located. Does anyone else in the North Houston, TX, or The Woodlands, TX, areas have any recent experience with having Primera Stone "installed"? Thanks.

We're looking at using Primera Stone in the resurfacing of our pool. @HermanTX had said that his Primera Stone was good after 3 years (as of 2018). I'm wondering who did the Primera Stone for him and where they are located. Does anyone else in the North Houston, TX, or The Woodlands, TX, areas have any recent experience with having Primera Stone "installed"? Thanks.
I used Pool Works which is a sub company under Houston Pool Renovations. The PM was Jared Munos. I was pleased with their results. At the time, I verified that they were authorized installer of Wet Edge. They also set up a visit to one of their customers who had Premera Stone installed with a color close to what we were considering. That was very helpful.

I took the sample colors they gave me and put on the second step of my pool and looked at them during the different times of day to see what shade of blue we liked.

I used Pool Works which is a sub company under Houston Pool Renovations. The PM was Jared Munos. I was pleased with their results. At the time, I verified that they were authorized installer of Wet Edge. They also set up a visit to one of their customers who had Premera Stone installed with a color close to what we were considering. That was very helpful.

I took the sample colors they gave me and put on the second step of my pool and looked at them during the different times of day to see what shade of blue we liked.
Thanks! This was a big help!

Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.