West Edge Primera Stone Color - Anyone ever used Lazurite? What colors do people like?

pokey

Apr 1, 2012
We've decided to use Wet Edge Primera Stone for our pool renovation.

I like the look of the Lazurite online but I'm worried it looks too artificial:

Wet Edge | Products | Lazurite

Also, there is literally zero evidence of this product existing anywhere online other than the Wet Edge website. No mention on this forum or anywhere else I can find. It looks vibrant and blue and pretty but without much real world evidence to go on, I'm on the fence about it. Has anyone ever seen a Lazurite pool in person?

What are other popular colors of Primera Stone? We did our last pool in Pebble Sheen Blue Surf and liked it a lot. This pool is much more shady and much deeper -- it's 4 feet deep for maybe ten feet of linear distance and then it drops down to 9 feet deep for the majority of the pool.

Any Primera Stone devotees out there who want to share their opinions and pictures?

I should mention it's going to be a SWG pool. For some reason the builders in North Dallas discourage saltwater but from what everyone on here says it seems like the way to go.

I think part of the reason you might not find your finish color in any posts is that it appears to me that WetEdge changed their lineup recently. My color no longer shows up on their site (Black Kona), and looks to be now be replaced by a similar color called "Diamond Head".

I have a SWG pool that is entering its 4th year - everything is fine regarding the finish.

Edit: Photos Added Below (ours is a much darker finish than you are looking at, but at least it gives you something to look at!)
FtbGHT9Cw4CskZKJePFDoXEL10lAQ7uPHqgesJcRDElNFofaOZI6HDtPhTIXhbt94C9T6XJtI4jssKbTwbii4J7sU_ADR87ZArJo4sR3xqcSafv2Ovpt8dRpnkn-vbEUqO_-BCXLrnRa9JoUL_M2ixsPWln54z3bzkdv_xQXPsr6q7InWYdejuO2RWusE8gRoIYVy35n9iohg9fJYGyn_MUpWhFwc3swC-v-kes0j-Pu4Wyjxon07U4o7oGTaptbAI9lmC_kqqDiP-3RPu-q06YXhwblF6VQVcwGpaqMP1gsJXoDAg593xSlPLHTPX_Kqw2uz_5GlmnXniL6uEuPVRSTP6ZD2jU_GY3kGL7a6IpvvQv60O1i3lE3fMLyJaoxPrtyktOSQ9fJyi_lQznLeSk-DGzCeEY7QZR0UaJz17xRUl9Dhx2V0FBali1rW3j-C6dTvk4oZxbao_MBFdhth2x1wIdJeFFduRTlGSwSYntmiz8YkGrbppDVL8uo_bTDViOifqGJ6WpO8NTUPcAYLiAc6p_vUOzoCOruy-Twq2mxJqCaV9IonvUy5YIKtBFoYSWoD4bWIyr1Z5NDUozjWb1AiHK_va2WC2xqrdjmykKtJsmxwl6dIRE8G_omC2kOkLyWpS3Ep00xHcyc8Ha7xYV1vL9IrBc=w559-h993-no

5Ss69Qxs8g0BMtI4KuZAIriqkwAEzKiOFXfHZk12iLW63l7Eppod4vWajk3TL961YuGF9kpaHXnFyZRPXg8T_M1aD8lrv5kVy6zRVffSKYRxid96BcDnv6MVdYkOWmbb14j_MLlY-tOzyZ6X93_J52GhaNEOMTN9JUJ-zlYQL7r3AMGIEulKddqL3G_F3AkGw7BGlBGAJcf7xa90yLkMA7rZUagWXc51l4w_wc6JcEPDx4c0XLM6qIwR9baSIFMt1MJWuyKaptXGZy2u_P5brJfK7jeU_3d7ffS302-oAaCl3qeSAGBIULiwqJaqHh8Di9Kt3_5_ka5h93dCaiBlN9vATcs2ouIbRawmgaJr8F9XnK7ogQBv07MGeEC7a6xCnHzJ86-9RABxQaZZc9fd5tEhe5tDHEFXItJKNJ93XyxpNwYDQSA873wacG43Kxdp_0KY2Tgk43CCSotHnPkK-Hho58LO4tgSaGpUto208GLkLsrxu3VIiEcTiztMOSqf30KK5uJ6t6MIAtmSR-7TaecgR6QgQhsovY7dzM9pF_YbrLbe2VAR4xtL6yBytmvkewQgMWHrXxmACdt9VXh8iUaTix4dDqy9e-Fn_pftzTkCLhYbJfJe4xBk9FHFtp7RmIBXYXKsEJMm3eyl48mJIo7fXMZDqc0=w1766-h994-no

Last edited:
I have the Saphire Treasure and love it. I like the treasure series in the Primera Stone as you get the glass beads in there as well. Only a few do that. BIG DIFFERENCE from what I’ve seen. I also have an SWG. I’d rather cut my arm off than not have an SWG in HOUSTON...

We've decided to use Wet Edge Primera Stone for our pool renovation.

I like the look of the Lazurite online but I'm worried it looks too artificial:

Wet Edge | Products | Lazurite

Also, there is literally zero evidence of this product existing anywhere online other than the Wet Edge website. No mention on this forum or anywhere else I can find. It looks vibrant and blue and pretty but without much real world evidence to go on, I'm on the fence about it. Has anyone ever seen a Lazurite pool in person?

What are other popular colors of Primera Stone? We did our last pool in Pebble Sheen Blue Surf and liked it a lot. This pool is much more shady and much deeper -- it's 4 feet deep for maybe ten feet of linear distance and then it drops down to 9 feet deep for the majority of the pool.

Any Primera Stone devotees out there who want to share their opinions and pictures?
We're considering Lazurite also. Do you have photos?