We Challenged AI To Design The Ultimate Pool

P

poolmagazine

I've always been passionate about technology and design. With the advent of new AI-assisted design tools, it has suddenly become possible to instantly visualize a design concept with the right prompts and a few clicks of a mouse. There has been a lot of hype about artificial intelligence and what it can do, but can it really design a pool? That was the challenge I set forth when I asked AI to imagine the most beautiful pool anywhere in the world. To me, the results were honestly pretty astounding. Here is one of my personal favorites.

AI imagined a secluded pool and waterfall in a natural stone setting high up in the hills of Japan.

*This image was generated using HotPot.ai Stable Diffusion artificial intelligence.

japanese-pool-design.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Skip Stable Diffusion and go Midjourney! Quality is massively improved. Paying a few bucks for the premium subscription causes things to really get real.
leebo_89122_A_serene_backyard_swimming_pool_with_clear_sparklin_b49eef65-4dc6-49ba-81d6-092bed...png
AI in my eyes is a tool that’s preparing to massively break out of its shell. Right now so much of the technology is just a neat toy as the things keep improving. One of these days developers are going to get their hands on a stable version of AI and start creating amazing tools with the technology. When that happens things will explode.

PHEW !!!!! There's almost a whole year left.

View attachment 528306

Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

Reactions: Newdude
The guys at Boston Dynamics (mostly MIT nerds with no prospects for getting girlfriends) love to talk about Spot™ their facility robot dog that helps with inventory and can do cool frisbee tricks ….

… then ask them about their advanced infantry robots being jointly developed with the DoD and see how quickly they become quiet and start staring at their shoes …

• Haha
Reactions: proavia and Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.