MN-CJ

Silver Supporter
Jul 8, 2016
MN
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
While looking for a replacement cartridge for my filter, I saw the prices up quite a bit or out of stock. I came across a website saying the Pleatco PWWEK200-M4 was being discontinued. Two questions:

Does anyone know if there is a fitting piece you can buy to change my old Filter from a single cartridge to what I assume is the current configuration of 4 filters?

Has anyone bought a filter which has a smaller hole (4") on both ends and enlarged the hole (to 6" in my case)?

Thanks!

While looking for a replacement cartridge for my filter, I saw the prices up quite a bit or out of stock. I came across a website saying the Pleatco PWWEK200-M4 was being discontinued. Two questions:

Does anyone know if there is a fitting piece you can buy to change my old Filter from a single cartridge to what I assume is the current configuration of 4 filters?

Has anyone bought a filter which has a smaller hole (4") on both ends and enlarged the hole (to 6" in my case)?

Thanks!
There are no adapters and you can't enlarge the end cap. Here is one alternative to a Pleatco.:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.