Waterway Booster Pump 3/4 HP for Polaris -> replacement parts?

paulmaz

Bronze Supporter
Apr 19, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Waterway Booster Pump 3/4 HP for Polaris -> replacement parts?

Good evening...so I went outside tonight to do my normal maintenance on my pool, and BAM, the pool level is down like 6 inches! NOT GOOD! So I ran to the filter and water was spewing all over. Ends up the cover (front) of my booster pump is cracked and leaking. So I quick turned it off, settled down. Not sure how long was doing this, but enough to make my water bill have empty my wallet! So I started putting water back in pool, and then disconnected the hoses on my booster pump to bypass, so I can at least keep the filter going.

So, my question is...the motor still works. Can I replace the front part? Not sure what you call it, the impeller? casing? Anyway, a whole new unit is like $200. I was hoping I can just replace the busted part. I searched online and can't find anything. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks!

Paul

- - - Updated - - -

And one more thing....Is is a 3/4 HP, model 38104301PDA. If I need to buy a new one, stick with this? Or is there a better one out there?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.