Mar 5, 2017
Lakeville, MN
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi All,

I've been using the WaterGuru SENSE device to keep tabs on my FC and pH. It seems to measure reasonably close to my Taylor kits. My plan is to use the WaterGuru to measure daily and confirm with weekly tests with my Taylor kit.

Anyway, my question to anyone who has this device: Is there a way to adjust the low and high ranges for FC? It wants my FC to be much lower than what TFP recommends given my CYA level. I'm just getting sick of the constant high FC notificatons :)

Thanks,
Dan

For anyone interested, I did find there is a setting for target FC and target pH in the webapp that is not in the Android app. When I change these, the change is seen immediately in the Android app:

1685194932607.png

Also as with others, my FC is measuring about 2ppm +/- 0.5 lower than my drip test measurements. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact the WG measurements are being taken closer to the surface and I always do my drip test at an arms length deep. I will probably confirm this at some point by taking a drip test sample from the skimmer.

As long as it stays consistently off by that much I think I can just lower my target FC by 2 ppm and enable push notifications on my phone.

• Love
Reactions: IceShadow
For anyone interested, I did find there is a setting for target FC and target pH in the webapp that is not in the Android app. When I change these, the change is seen immediately in the Android app:

View attachment 496782

Also as with others, my FC is measuring about 2ppm +/- 0.5 lower than my drip test measurements. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact the WG measurements are being taken closer to the surface and I always do my drip test at an arms length deep. I will probably confirm this at some point by taking a drip test sample from the skimmer.

As long as it stays consistently off by that much I think I can just lower my target FC by 2 ppm and enable push notifications on my phone.
Nice! Thank you.

View attachment 496782

How do you access the webapp? I didn’t think WaterGuru had that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.