Waterfall test

BrandonPoolPro

Feb 3, 2021
San Antonio, TX
How can I test the waterfall flow before plaster?
I want to see how the flow is going to fall beforehand, so if we have to replace the mossrock and flagstone we can prior to having the pool plastered.
i had a friend that had a 2 foot waterfall but it only flows down one side.
I know it’s plumbed with 2 inch sch40 pvc into a basin.
Any ideas? Only thought of using a drain king into the line at the equipment pad.

You can run it if you can find a way to supply water in and out of the pump the gunite doesn't care. Maybe just use a hose adapter if you can find one. the plaster crew will empty the pool before they start mine had 3 feet of water in it. I don't think your going to find this an easy task. And really it isn't necessary.

It’s absolutely necessary. I want the water fall to be even- unlike the photo. Was looking for suggestions as to do this. Clearly I would not use the pump and I would have to find water supply to the waterfall.
Looking for someone with more knowledge I suppose.
A drain king would fill this line to the waterfall basin, was seeing if others had done this or seen it done another way.
Thanks tho!

Attachments

• 2BB76587-2898-46CD-AD35-27A9EE66EA0C.jpeg
    2BB76587-2898-46CD-AD35-27A9EE66EA0C.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 17
It’s absolutely necessary. I want the water fall to be even- unlike the photo. Was looking for suggestions as to do this. Clearly I would not use the pump and I would have to find water supply to the waterfall.
Looking for someone with more knowledge I suppose.
A drain king would fill this line to the waterfall basin, was seeing if others had done this or seen it done another way.
Thanks tho!

I agree I would want to see it run before it is all said and done. My water fall is probably six feet across and doesn't come down the last 1 or so.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.