Waterfall keeps turning off

Mar 22, 2011
Austin, TX
Trying to make sure all is operational as we approach 16 degrees tomorrow morning. Our Hayward eCommnd4 valve controlling the waterfall turns off after a while. I have checked the timers menu and it appears to be ok. I want the waterfall on constantly when the main pump is on high. (Have a two speed pump. I must be missing something.
Thanks.

Wiz,

Pentair calls then egg-timers and it appears Hayward calls them countdown timers. Basically, they shut things off after an adjustable period of time.

Suggest that you look at your manual under Timers.

You need to set the waterfall circuit to run 24/7.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Wiz,

Pentair calls then egg-timers and it appears Hayward calls them countdown timers. Basically, they shut things off after an adjustable period of time.

Suggest that you look at your manual under Timers.

You need to set the waterfall circuit to run 24/7.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thx for the response. We had a Jandy heater installed about 6 months ago. Figured out when it goes into freeze mode, the eCommand4 controller alternates between Pool and Spa mode (even though we don't have a spa), resulting in the waterfall continuously turning on and off in about 45 min intervals.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.