Water Tech Volt FX-8 Li

flipflop

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 3, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Our Aquabot Elite mostly does a good job cleaning up the pool, but with the odd shape of our pool there are always spots that are left untouched. There are also times when some random debris blows in the pool and it seems silly to drop the cleaner in to take care of one little part of the pool. I was somehow unaware of smaller, battery powered pool vacs, so when I saw a display in our local pool store, I started looking online and found this:

Water Tech Volt FX-8Li – Water Tech™ Official Corporate Site

I don't often throw out product recommendations here, but after a few weeks of using this thing I can't see how I ever got along without it, and we've had our pool for 20 years. It's easy to use, doesn't miss a thing, and cleans out very easily. It'll run for an hour on a full charge, and comes with a 2 year warranty.

I'll still use the big pool cleaner for major cleaning, but for quick cleaning which is the majority of my vacuuming need, I'll use this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.