Want to get This Right!

Just wanted to check in & say the pool is looking better today. Will post pic later if I get a chance. Want to thank everyone who's taken time to help & reassure me I've been doing the right thing! :goodjob: I guess because you don't magically see results right away, doubt starts to creep in, so thanks for the reassurance!
On another note: Is it wrong that anytime someone asks me what a good gift for my soon to be 5 yr. old might be, I tell them gallons & gallons of 6% bleach? :mrgreen:

Here's the latest picture. The clouds came & finally devoured the sun for a bit, so it's not taken in the same sunlight as other days. I think you can see further down the ladder, but it might just be wishful thinking.... :wink:
[attachment=0:323kkmzm]Pool July 12 001.JPG[/attachment:323kkmzm]

Attachments

• Pool July 12 001.JPG
    Pool July 12 001.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 35
Keep the faith (chlorine) and keep on going. Suddenly it will turn milky blue... and eventually crystal clear. MAINTAIN shock level, you will not be disappointed.

Look at all the other "green" threads with images... all of a sudden the pool turns, and sparkly is the next phase.

Maintaining shock level is the key. Those who do that, are all rewarded.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.