Wanna get on the BBB plan :)

With a CH of 220 I wouldn't raise it anymore. This is mostly for a plaster pool, not so much a vinyl pool. With your numbers, keep an eye on the PH and TA as you said you were, add FC when needed.....and enjoy your hard work. :)

Only other thing in mind to keep a clean pool is post a photo. Won't get green at all if you post a photo.

Ok, another set of results....LOVE the Speedster and TF100 Kit :)

PH- 7.7 ?? Maybe 7.6/7.8 Still not good with the color thing yet ?
FC-8.5 good sign its going down slowly, Hasn't been too sunny here lately and still to chilly for bather load...
CC-0
TA-140-150 would excess rain raise or lower this ? Need to review pool school again....
CH-220-230 Again,would excess rain raise or lower this ? Need to review pool school again....
CYA- 40-45 Yeah...getting better at testing this :)
Temp- 72

Pool is sparkling :) Will post a pic once the sun returns again...hopefully soon

Still have some work to do and LOTS to learn....but haven't been to the pool store in quite a while and getting better at it !!

Thanks to all at TFP and ALL who contribute :) :!:

RK,

Those numbers are pretty darn good. I don't think I would change much at all. If you wanted to fine tune, you could bring your pH down to around 7.4 with muriatic acid (your TA will come down when you do that) but you appear to be ready for a pool party :party: :party: (We'll all be over Saturday....and hungry, too :shock: :shock: )

duraleigh said:
RK,

Those numbers are pretty darn good. I don't think I would change much at all. If you wanted to fine tune, you could bring your pH down to around 7.4 with muriatic acid (your TA will come down when you do that) but you appear to be ready for a pool party :party: :party: (We'll all be over Saturday....and hungry, too :shock: :shock: )

WOW...good to hear that, thanks Dave...All because of TFP and your TF-100 kit, couldn't have learned what I have and did what LITTLE I've done so far without either of them :) :goodjob:

And sure .. :party: party sounds good,1/2 mile or so from Dan Nicholas Park..I'll be at work till 6 or so, grill has fuel, bring your own "everything"(may have some grill food here) and I'll join the party after work :lol: :party:

My 2 BEST reasons I'm following the 3-B's :)

:party: SPARKLING CRYSTAL CLEAR and properly sanitized and SAFE for ALL :party: :party:

2012-05-19_15-31-41_825.jpg

2012-05-19_15-28-45_370.jpg

2012-05-19_15-31-07_475.jpg

Leebo said:
Man those pics where you can see the body underwater are just awesome! It's like a resort in your backyard!!

Yeah I know right .... its baffling to me on how much $$ I've spent in the past on my other pools using Baqua or just chlorine pucks and going on the advice of the pool store folks :hammer: by not knowing what I've learned here with TFP in the past few weeks...NEVER has any of my pools looked this good :-D and so far it has been chump change what I've spent so far...WHOO HOO !!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.