Wall Whale brush

Just got the XL... and this thing is a WHALE! It's HUGE!
Well, the first few months will definitely give me a good workout :)
Check it out...

TPHiPZJ.jpg

WHere did you get the XL. Ive been looking for one and cant find any.

From PoolZoom (http://www.poolzoom.com/20-wall-whale-w-nylon-bristl.html). It's 29.44 + 6.99 = 36.43 shipped.

Hmmm ... interesting that it looks like you can not move the tail from the XL version to a new brush in the future. Looks like it is all molded together.

Well, not exactly. I haven't opened it yet, but it looks like there are some screws holding the whale. Have to check after opening it this weekend, maybe.

Thanks Clayswen,

I swear I scoured their site weeks ago and couldn't find a way to purchase them online. Checked your link and sure enough. The option to buy online is clear as day! Doh!

Ordered the classic online just now. Doesn't indicate whether it's in stock or not. My pool is still a few weeks from being done so I'm not too worried (yet)!

I think you can go to wall whales website and order directly from them also, but may not be as cheap.
The Wall Whale Swimming Pool Brush: Order Online

I think they are located in Keller, so good for everyone here around the metroplex.

I bought one today at our local pool store, TexSun. I had called them a few days ago - they were listed on the Grabco site. They didn't have one, so they took my name and # and put me on a list. I figured that was the end of that.

They called this morning that they found one at another store and picked it up for me. They said they can't keep them in stock. The girl also told me the XL has been discontinued and that the 18" would soon be, too. She said the company is going to the 16". I didn't verify that with Grabco. The one I bought is the 18". I hope it isn't the more cheaply made version. They sure are popular.

Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
BTW I have only had mine for a couple of days - I got the XL I think it works fine - it only does the walls - way too hard to do the bottom of the pool - so unless you have a deep pool - it isn't really that much better than a regular brush. I do like that the brush is WAY bigger than like a normal brush - but once I do the walls I have to go back and brush the bottom with a different one. I probably won't use it very often if at all.

I can see that - I think it would be great on a pool with a deep end - but for what I have - I wouldn't even try the regular one now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.