Wall Jets vs Deck Jets

Feb 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
BLV7rGQ.jpg
DVOn7lr.jpg

So I've always planned on getting deck jets, but the more I think about it, the more I'm considering wall jets.

Two reasons would be less water loss, and guests can walk on the deck without getting wet.

Seems like it is always windy in my backyard, I imagine lots of spray getting all over the place.

I don't think I've ever seen a pool build on here with wall jets - does anyone here have a case for deck jets over wall jets?

Thanks

I am in the middle of a remodel and have added Pentair Deck Jet I (not Deck jet II which looks similar to your image) to my sidewall for the same reason you say. So at this point I don't have any experience since construction is not finished. The Deck jet I has 5 different eyeballs for different effects With the Deck Jet II I was afraid that the cap would fall off. I also wanted the different eyeballs. One is an aerator that I will use to cool the pool down.

I had the "top" of the jet set a little proud of the tile surface to make sure the water stream cleared the coping edge. I don't think that was necessary and would set it flush next time.

Bill.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.