Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Two quick questions regarding manually vacuuming a pool - apologies if these are answered elsewhere I tried to look first

1) do you vacuum walls too? If so how do you get the vacuum to stick on the walls?

2) do you vacuum with hairnet in skimmer basket or remove hairnet first for flow? I’ve been afraid to try with it in but then i have to clean out the pump basket each time so far

Thanks!
B

Two quick questions regarding manually vacuuming a pool - apologies if these are answered elsewhere I tried to look first

1) do you vacuum walls too? If so how do you get the vacuum to stick on the walls?

2) do you vacuum with hairnet in skimmer basket or remove hairnet first for flow? I’ve been afraid to try with it in but then i have to clean out the pump basket each time so far

Thanks!
B
You can vacuum the walls or just sweep/brush them. With the net in place you would likely have to empty the basket more often to maintain flow, but it shouldn't hurt anything.

Reactions: BDY
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.