Vacuum for Intex

I was looking at this one! You are happy with it then? I have an Intex and wasn’t sure how the liner would hold up with it.

Yep, works great and so easy. It connects to the return so no debris flows to my filter.

I leave it in pool 24/7 because I’m too lazy to remove it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the info! My sand filter pump has a flow rate of 1,600 which is the minimum required for Daniel. Any idea if this would be an issue?
Which pump do you have? We could get the Intex Auto cleaner to move (it hooks to the return, or water coming back into the pool) IF we changed our sand filter setting to recirculate (bypassing sand) which increased the output flow.

Reactions: rj2222
My pump has a flow rate of 1,600 which is the minimum for Daniel. So probably not an option based on your experience?
The way the Intex Auto Cleaner "works", is it kicks the finer debris particles up into the water colomun, which should be strained out by the filtering system, but when you can't run the filter part of the system, it only catches the "big" stuff :D

Reactions: rj2222 and DKDecker
The way the Intex Auto Cleaner "works", is it kicks the finer debris particles up into the water colomun, which should be strained out by the filtering system, but when you can't run the filter part of the system, it only catches the "big" stuff :D
Ohhh, okay. Right now I am concerned with the big stuff (leaves, seeds, etc) that are settling at the bottom. At some point the finer particles will be a concern I’m guessing. ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.