Use Intellichem tank mounted pump on larger tank

davethomaspilot

Bronze Supporter
Aug 30, 2015
Apex,NC
I'd like to get a larger tank so when I'm out for a month in July, the chlorine won't get depleted.

I'd like to get something where I can just remove the pump from the Intellichem tank and move it to the new tank. Based on the pump tube replacements I've purchased over the years, I'm thinking the Intellichem pump is a Stenner Econ series. If so, the Intellichem pumps might fit easily on this:

Anyone have experience with this?

I'd like to get a larger tank so when I'm out for a month in July, the chlorine won't get depleted.

I'd like to get something where I can just remove the pump from the Intellichem tank and move it to the new tank. Based on the pump tube replacements I've purchased over the years, I'm thinking the Intellichem pump is a Stenner Econ series. If so, the Intellichem pumps might fit easily on this:

Anyone have experience with this?
Yes - it is possible. I replaced my pentair tank with a stenner because the pentair tanks kept failing and leaking chlorine everywhere. I transferred the pentair pump to the stenner tank, but it wasn't easy. I had to cut part of the pump mount on the old tank so I could mount it on the plate that slides into the new tank. A dremel with a cut-off wheel worked well for the job.

Reactions: MyAZPool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.