Feb 9, 2023
McKinney, TX
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Hi - Looking to update intellitouch legacy system. We have intellitouch currently with spa side remote and indoor control panel wired. I see there is a intellicenter upgrade kit. Does Pentair part 522035 serve as the replacement for the indoor control panel or is there another indoor control panel available?

Thanks,
DM

Yes Pentair part 522035 is the IntelliCenter ICP. I have one.

Thank you! Did you upgrade or start with an intellicenter? My pool guy is saying pentair is telling them 522035 will not work with the legacy intellicenter upgrade kit. I found that hard to believe.

Thank you! Did you upgrade or start with an intellicenter? My pool guy is saying pentair is telling them 522035 will not work with the legacy intellicenter upgrade kit. I found that hard to believe.
So do I.

The ICP connects to the RS-485 comm connector and totally replicates what can be done on the OCP. The ICP has its own CPU, memory, and firmware load.

I changed from an Aqualink system…

Reactions: DM4040
If the IntelliCenter main board is the same P/N with the legacy upgrade kit then it should work fine.

I have not heard that the legacy upgrade uses a different board.

Hi - Looking to update intellitouch legacy system. We have intellitouch currently with spa side remote and indoor control panel wired. I see there is a intellicenter upgrade kit. Does Pentair part 522035 serve as the replacement for the indoor control panel or is there another indoor control panel available?

Thanks,
DM