Update - Water In - Final pieces remain South Jersey Build

Exactly - I like that they are wanting it to be perfect. I can relate to that! I'm happy they waited so we could have the party and get everything else done also. I just can't wait to get my vacuum going and test my water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the step is done! The pool is finished and we are making final payment this week. I hope everyone has a smoother experience than I did, but I cannot argue with how beautiful it now looks. I will do the final pics this week and then close up my thread. It is kind of sad, I will miss posting and experiencing this, but not too much as I will enjoy the pool much more!

Your space looks amazing! I don't know how I lost track of this thread. I am so sorry for what you went through the last couple weeks, but in the end it came out beautiful! Can you post a close up of the waterfall in the daytime. I have seen quite a few gunite pool water falls, but not vinyl pools.

Thank you so much, it's a slice of heaven now in my backyard. It is certainly my happy place [emoji3][emoji3]

Here are two pictures I have now I can take one more direct tonight for you..

99eb1a11b57e38494faa5631778a242d.jpg
4cae72e6e4c7c5f04ad6b19578aa2931.jpg

Congratulations! That old stress must be melting away! I can't imagine breathing normally again. Lol!!!!

As you say, in the end it's all worth it. And boy, ya'll really do have a slice of heaven - and a happy place. And look at that water color! I want THAT!

Do you really officially close up a thread? Doesn't it just sort of end on it's own? Will you still check in once in a while? It would be too sad if not. I was thinking last night about some of the builds finished this spring and the people have 'gone away'. It felt sad, like a friend moving away.

Suz.

Ok so I got my test kit not damaged [emoji3]

Posting results here because you guys have been so helpful so far!

I think it's bad lol. Salt water Pool testing

Free chlorine 2ppm
Combined chlorine 1.0ppm
Total
Chlorine 3.0
Calcium hardness 200ppm
Total alkalinity 100
Cya - never didn't see black dot

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Chlorine production from a SWCG is a function of two things. Pump run time and cell percentage. Pump run time is per 24 hours and the cell percentage represents what percentage of the pump run time that chlorine will be produced. To compare one day to another, just multiply the two. To increase production, increase either one.

We put in four sleeves so we could do volleyball across the low end split or cut the low end in half.

Apparently they were testing wrong and we have way too much salt!!!

I'm going crazy and starting to take over from
PB this week! [emoji3][emoji3]

Where did you get your chaise lounges?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frontgate for the two with the arm handles and Costco for the two without. Structure wise they are similar not worth the price increase from Frontgate, but I'll let you know next year which holds up better. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the pictures! It really does look beautiful. Have a wonderful summer and enjoy your pool!

Thank you so much! we are enjoying it so much, there is nothing better!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations! That old stress must be melting away! I can't imagine breathing normally again. Lol!!!!

As you say, in the end it's all worth it. And boy, ya'll really do have a slice of heaven - and a happy place. And look at that water color! I want THAT!

Do you really officially close up a thread? Doesn't it just sort of end on it's own? Will you still check in once in a while? It would be too sad if not. I was thinking last night about some of the builds finished this spring and the people have 'gone away'. It felt sad, like a friend moving away.

Suz.

Oh my GOODNESS! your pool is complete. I am heading over right now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.