Under construction in Spring, TX

Kids couldn't wait even though it was only 58 degrees outside![attachment=1:wx9zffh5]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351352962.428401.jpg[/attachment:wx9zffh5]

And after overnight and all morning, we are only here...
[attachment=0:wx9zffh5]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351352999.192471.jpg[/attachment:wx9zffh5]

More pics after Nov 6th when the decking is all finished.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351352962.428401.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351352962.428401.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 287
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351352999.192471.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351352999.192471.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 287
Lights work too! My favorite thus far...[attachment=0:3qgx4tal]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630864.882493.jpg[/attachment:3qgx4tal]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630864.882493.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630864.882493.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 255
Love it! I am sooo jealous! Beautiful pool. We are still getting quotes and trying to figure out design and how to deal with our sloping back yard! We are hoping to start in Jan-feb timeframe so we have time. KIM

Forgot to mention I also had Kathy come out and she did a few designs for me, we are just having issues due to my slope and where I want the pool. I really want it on the left side of my yard so we can have yard left for other things.. but the slope is complicating the matter. Once we figure out the design we want and a realistic placement, I will get back with her on it. She actually suggested I get more opinions as she is not used to dealing with with those slopes so much... it is complicated.. She is not the only one that is having issues.

Seems like you had a good experience with her?

Thanks so much, KIM

Kim,

We have had a great experience with her so far, and the only thing left is the spray deck coating on all the concrete :) Our yard was really level, so I can't help you out in that matter. Kathy has done pools for 5 of our neighbors as well, and everyone has been very pleased. She addresses issues, if they come up, the same day! We had an issue with a spot in the plaster, and she had the guys back out the next morning! Really can't say enough great things about her and the companies she works with. If you catch them in their "off season" and have good weather, it can be done in 2 weeks! We started the dig mid-morning on a Thursday and were putting water in the pool on Friday two weeks later.

Wow, that is fast! I really like her so far. Seems very knowledgeable and nice. Somehow we will figure out the slope issue. I hope I can afford her! We are on a tight budget. I hate that.... but it is the fact.

We are hoping to start jan - feb timeframe for that reason. Hoping to save money and finish fast!

Have fun with your beautiful pool!

KIM

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Do you have updated pictures of White Diamonds?...We are in Willis and getting close to having to choose between White Diamonds and Aqua Blue...Heat is one consideration...the other is being on Lake Conroe and Snakes.....I worry about noticable stains?....Would love to see updated pictures
Dena

Jdggs - from your pics, I see a salt water generator and natural stone. My pool,builder is recommending against that and wants me to go with an ozone system. I really want a swg. What kins of stone do you have and was it sealed? If sealed, what was it sealed with?

Thank you

Anthony

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.