Trying to plan out Adding Deck Jets (if it will work)

Once I get the mulch in and clean up I will take a few more shots, but its all done... after testing I can say it works well, however if the wind blows strong enough it will spray the pool deck... windy days it should not be ran, I tried many options and settings, even cut the flow 100% to the jets (turned off returns) and it still happens. so not a huge deal, as its strong wind only... All in all I like it, its different... and attention get'er... I am in the middle of trying to kill the Vinca (ivy) that grows along that back wall... once I get that out of the way (or at least started) I will drop the mulch and try to figure out what I want to plant... might get some bushes or something...

I would recomend this to anyone, the closer you can get the better... but agn I can spray the jets over 30 feet depending on the setting... I guess if I had a bigger pump, I might be able to use them in stronger wind too.

final pics to follow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.