Trying to move away from Pucks for daily use...

Be very careful with the pucks. It is amazing how fast the CYA comes up when using them and pretty soon you have slimy walls and cloudy water. One 6Kg bucket of 3 inch pucks raised CYA on my new fill from 0 to 50 and, with the air and the water so warm, it only took about a month to empty the bucket. Had I not switched to liquid chlorine I'd be in big trouble by now.

On Long Island I doubt that you will see many 100'+ days. Storing your chlorine in a shed in 85' weather for a few weeks will be fine. It's unlikely that they will be there all that long. Arizona is a different matter. "Hot" is a relative term.

Mine stores fine in the pool box as I use it up here in North Texas. I keep a just in time inventory each week. Around 6 to 7 jugs. I add to a 14.4k pool about 3/4 to a jug a day in 100' heat. All others markers spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.