Trying TFP method for the 1st time this year.

SC_watergirl

May 8, 2023
Summerville, SC
Hello, I'm getting ready to add water to my pool after having it down for 2yrs and will be trying this method to hopefully keep my pool crystal clear this year. I have a 30ft round pool and have honestly had nothing but problems with it since it was installed. The last 2 months before taking it down I spending well over $400 a month in chemicals and it still wasn't clear. ( I felt like I was spending more time at the pool store than enjoying my pool. I was relying on the pool store to sell me what I needed and nothing helped. After spending over $150 on 2 large bags of a chemical they said I needed I went back because it wasn't better and was told there was a problem with their machine so I probably didn't the chemical they just sold me (basically I wasted $150).
I ordered my test kit and hopefully it will be delivered today so we can start adding water by Sunday. I'll let everyone know right now I will have a million question so please be patient with me. I'm determined to get it right this time.

Welcome to TFP!!! And welcome to #TeamPoolStored

Great place to start. Link-->Pool Care Basics

You might post your story to "I knew I was pool stored when..." thread:

Sincerely,
PoolStored