Troubleshooting Intex pump 633t TIMER

SusieJ

Aug 17, 2023
Chicago
We.ve been using the Intex filter pump 633t 2500 for 2 summers and it works great. The pool is relatively small, above ground 12 x 30, so we only run it about 2 hours a day. The water is always crystal clear, no problems there. We've only been using the manual on/off because we start it at different times.
Today we decided to try the timer for a 2 hour run. Turned it to the 2 hr setting, started fine but never did shut off. Had to shut it off manually after 2 1/2 hrs. So went back and read the manual, unplugged it, reset it, and tried again. Same problem. Pump is only on it's 2nd summer and works great, other than this. We must be doing something wrong or missing a step somewhere? All settings are manual, it's not programmable. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Welcome to TFP.

It looks like you need to press the switch to a different position for the timer to operate…

1692272295408.png

Thanks for responding so fast..unfortunately the pump I have doesn't have a timer switch. I looked everywhere. Even my owner manual is different. It seems SO simple, that's why I'm sure I must be missing something :)IMG_20230817_101751.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230817_094751.jpg
    IMG_20230817_094751.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 3
Typical Intex product confusion.

All I can suggest is you try and call Intex or speak to a store who sells it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.