Silver Supporter
Jul 29, 2020
Vergennes Township, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello Pool Friends! It's spring and we opened our pool today in Michigan! Yay! The problem I am having is that since using the app last fall, I switched from and Android phone to an iPhone. I downloaded the app from the Apple Store but I couldn't remember my password, so I clicked to use my Apple ID to sign in, but apparently that created a whole new account. Now my pool information is not there and there is no way to get to a sign out option without adding a pool first. I went to my Apple ID settings to say stop signing into TFP. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but when I open the app, it opens immediately to adding a pool screen. I attached a picture of what happens immediately when the app opens. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Attachments

• IMG_5256.png
    IMG_5256.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 1
To address the PoolMath App issue, let's try the following steps:

1. For now, go ahead and get past the "add new pool" screen, even if it means creating a temporary or dummy pool.
2. Once you're past that initial screen, navigate to the settings or profile section and log out of the PoolMath App.
3. After logging out, log back in using the Username: **palacemanager** and the corresponding password for that account. We can assist you in resetting this password if needed.

From my end, I can confirm that your data is safe and intact; it appears we just need to align your device with the correct account details. Once you've followed these steps, please let me know how it goes, and we can continue troubleshooting if necessary.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this for you.

Reactions: Newdude
To address the PoolMath App issue, let's try the following steps:

1. For now, go ahead and get past the "add new pool" screen, even if it means creating a temporary or dummy pool.
2. Once you're past that initial screen, navigate to the settings or profile section and log out of the PoolMath App.
3. After logging out, log back in using the Username: **palacemanager** and the corresponding password for that account. We can assist you in resetting this password if needed.

From my end, I can confirm that your data is safe and intact; it appears we just need to align your device with the correct account details. Once you've followed these steps, please let me know how it goes, and we can continue troubleshooting if necessary.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this for you.
That worked perfectly! I should've thought of it honestly, but wasn't sure that my "real" pool would be lost. I didn't need to reset my password since I found it on my computer where I use an automatic password program to save them. I am all set now! Have a great day!

• Love
Reactions: mknauss and Leebo