Trouble lowering TA with acid and aeration

Not sure but the pool has been real clean, I only had to vacuum once, we have and established landscape with grass around the pool, it sits down in the yard with high walls and lots of windbreak,no mesa's nearby like some areas.
It a good thought but I think I would see soil/ sand?
Of course the filter has been running 24/7 and t I think I may have less than desirable circulation, I never can get a swirling motion to the water no matter how I point the jets. The pump seems very adequate though as the water coming out of the two jets is fairly forceful.

nice, TA of 100.... good job... :) so, now you need to see if TA of 100 is where your pool likes it.. see if your PH stabilizes...

Ok, here are today's results. I left the aerator off all night.
FC 4 (lost 4 overnight, hmmmm)
CC 0
Ph 7.2
TA 100 ( yay!)
CH 425
CYA 40 (up 10 from last test,still dissolving from application 5 days ago?)
CSI -.14

i am aerating now to raise pH

i need to add a little water now too, looks like I have had some evaporation like chemgeek said.

sooooo, looks like I was just impatient! TFPC works!, I want to thank you all for your expert help and advice. I really appreciate the detailed instructions and education. I think I'll buy a speedstir and sample sizer from Taylor, it looks fun, I love gadgets and precision. Does anyone know if ther are different models for different kits? The links at the Taylor website don't seem to work for me. I guess I'll just call them to be sure.

Looking forward to a Troublfree summer in the pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.