Travertine questions

Apparently travertine is very popular on Amelia Island. Hello @Rusty77!!!

p1ay6hm.jpg

UQ0Zkj2.jpg

Beautiful pool, deck and doggy! Thank you! This is very helpful!!

- - - Updated - - -

I love the pattern! I bet it's more expensive to do....
As mentioned probably not that much more on the install. The work is all in the prep. It would likely cost more for materials since they probably sell the pieces by the pallet. You may only need x number of pieces of the small cuts but that may be 1.25 pallets so you'd have to buy 2. Not sue if travertine is sold like that or not though but figured I'd mention since it could explain a cost difference vs. the 12"x12".

As mentioned probably not that much more on the install. The work is all in the prep. It would likely cost more for materials since they probably sell the pieces by the pallet. You may only need x number of pieces of the small cuts but that may be 1.25 pallets so you'd have to buy 2. Not sue if travertine is sold like that or not though but figured I'd mention since it could explain a cost difference vs. the 12"x12".

That may be with your distributor but not with all distributors I buy from the largest place in Texas. I would be happy to let anyone here use my account I setup. Anyhow I agree not to the exact foot but close. Your travertine looks very well done and well thought out. Im sure your happy with it.

I buy through QDI.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.