Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
I know Junior is only a year old, but even though he does a good job cleaning, I find him difficult to use because he’s so heavy. It’s hard for me to get him out of the water, and the process for cleaning the filter bag isn’t user friendly. So, he’s retiring and we’ll see how the Dolphin does.

I shall name him Flipper.

Reactions: Newdude
Uh, just a warning, I don't know how heavy "Junior" is but "Flipper" has some heft too. But you can haul Flipper up by the cord till you can reach the handle. I hope it works well for you.

Maddie ⛳ Gold Week in Augusta starts Monday!! :party:

Reactions: kellyfair
I’m hoping the different design will make him more maneuverable. And I really like the top loading filter concept. We shall see!

Kelly you have mentioned previously that you aren't the tallest girl out there. But your pool is. That combo make a huge difference for leverage when doing things over the side. Having a deck isn't the greatest either because you are pulling/pushing something that's almost 5 ft below your feet.

Try using a picnic table bench, or slap together a makeshift scaffold with cinderblocks and planks to see if some better leverage helps. If it does, build a small more permanent working platform for pool chores.

Keep us posted with Flipper. :)
(Exquisite choice, if I may say)

Reactions: kellyfair
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.