Track for liner

suebehere

Sep 5, 2023
Perry, ohio
I'm told we need to install new aluminum track to hold our inground pool liner in. New liner last summer and pool store used coins to keep liner from slipping out. Liner is still coming out and I don't know where to begin with repairing/replacing track. please advise.16939429533223283135958976703768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This type of spline was used by a "liner guy" to repair one of my liners some years back. It sorta worked and sorta didn't. Depends on how well the loose spot can be pulled back up to the track to make a good seat in the track. ;)Liner Spline.jpg

Reactions: Newdude
+1. 120ft roll of liner lock is about $30 on Amazon and you can do the whole pool in minutes. The bottom of this Wiki has a visual how the track holds the liner bead.

It's soft and the mushroom side can be pushed further in if the track gap is too wide for the ribbed part to shim it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.