Toy storage on AGP deck

Tamco said:
The picture and previous post were nice and somewhat informative, but I was hoping that he could give me the actual number and sizes of each piece. "Figuring it out" is not my specialty. I need to give the guy at the parts counter an actual list. Hey a girl can dream can't she!
BTW: I bought that exact pool pouch, and it ripped within 1 week. Just a thought. :grrrr:

I agree! Don't waste your money on the pool pouch, I bought the same exact one too and it only lasted about 3 weeks, it's ripped on both sides and I have to rig it closed.

I've looked in awe at this this thing and think i've come up with a parts list of sorts. However if you'll print a copy of the picture, the associates at the home improvement store can probably help you put together the parts you'll need.

Anyway, here goes:
12 -90 degree elbows
12 caps,
7 snap on tees (fewer cuts), or actual tees,
27-30 ish feet PVC (figuring 3' high spindles), and
5-7 conduit holder downers (I know, too technical a term, huh? I can see them in my minds eye, but the name label is missing)

If you buy too many of something, the unused parts can usually be returned.

Hope this helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.