Total noob in pool care, but want to learn from experts.

Funny thing happened...I removed the floater with chlorine tab (so that my CYA levels dont rise). When the pool guy came, he must have seen the missing floater..he added two new chlorine tabs to the skimmer basket :)

Of course, I removed them too.

totalnoob said:
Funny thing happened...I removed the floater with chlorine tab (so that my CYA levels dont rise). When the pool guy came, he must have seen the missing floater..he added two new chlorine tabs to the skimmer basket :)

Of course, I removed them too.

Sounds like it's time to get rid of the pool guy. If you are paying a guy to add cya to your pool while you are trying to get rid of it, I think you have a problem.

[attachment=0:1v7ndq5x]Pool 3.jpg[/attachment:1v7ndq5x][attachment=1:1v7ndq5x]Pool 2.jpg[/attachment:1v7ndq5x][attachment=2:1v7ndq5x]Pool.jpg[/attachment:1v7ndq5x]Uploading the photos...let me know if I need to upload anything else so that yo can help me.

Pool looks like a pebble surface, but hard to tell on my tiny phone screen.

You should be able to feel the surface and know if it is a vinyl liner or smooth fiberglass or more likely feel like plaster or little pebbles.

Posted with Tapatalk ... sorry if I sound short ... hate typing on phone :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.