Took the plung

Sep 13, 2017
Hilliard, Ohio
Well I did it....After pricing it out to a couple of contractors and looking at this forum, I decided I could build a swimming pool myself!!! The Kit showed up and was a bit overwhelming realizing I just dropped $11K and couldn't turn back. Then I had a massive hole in my yard that needed filled. The kids actually got to swim for a weekend in November before I covered it up. Ran into a couple of issues but in the end, I am soooo glad I did it. I can't wait for the spring and open this up and let everyone enjoy it!!!!

If anyone is debating on doing it or not...I would tell you it is physical labor, but nothing is too complicated to accomplish it. We dug on Sept 26, 2017 and had a couple of holdups with the permits and had it completed in a month!!!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 121
How cool is that?! And a diving board toooooooo! What a great job you did! :goodjob:

Share more details... tell us all the steps and about any challenges you had. More pics of the build too if you've got 'em. Pics *always* welcome around here.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.