Took down to level again still about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 off level

Alright pretty much just talking to myself at this point but hoping someone will chime in with some advice.
Pool is drained to about 4 inches of water.
I was able to raise the one leg that very visibly lower than the surrounding legs and where the water was the highest. I also went around and fixed some legs that were not very straight. All legs now look straight and good.
I measured the current water level and it looks like I am a solid inch off.
With only 4 inches of water is that still a good indicator of what to expect when full of water? It seems to me that the walls push out etc. Which then I would think change the water level.
When I have an extra pair of hands I am going to use a line level to check across the pool all the way around.
Any advice would be appreciated. Even if blunt.
A line level is not the right type of level for surveying a pool. Fork out a few dollars and rent a transit or laser level. Or make a proper water level.

The related article needs some serious editing. Using a laser level is the right way to do this. And 12 inch square pavers that are level with the surface are the best choice. No wood.
My “ know-it-all” neighbor discovered this after three tries. He is now on the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.