Too much rain!

Flotsam said:
guamguy said:
frogabog said:
People shed clothing with a quickness and switch to tank tops and shorts at 70 around here. 70 means it's warm out. :party:
I used to live in Washington, and grew up in Northern Michigan, so I know the feeling.
Where abouts in Michigan? I was born in northern Indiana (South Bend) and swam / sailed in Lake Michigan (Muskegon) with no hesitation !! Now? Pool needs to be 80 minimum!! :cheers: That's one reason I'm in Florida!!!! :party:
I didn't put on long pants until it got down to 49!! :whoot: Now? 70 ! :rant: In a way - I miss the "cooler" temps - but I absolutely hate the bitter - to the bone - cold and damp of northern winter. :blah:
I grew up in Traverse City, had a lot of fun with winter sports, but I couldn't stay away from warmer weather. Hence the move to Guam!

I live in ND so you can about imagine how cold it can get here. Summers are AWESOME though. Sunsets are by far the best I have seen this year compared to others. Been a pretty good summer except for the crazy storms and hail. Crops are good here, but the hail took a bunch of acres and chopped it to nothing.

Hope you guys down south see some relief. 80 today here its calling for. Beautiful weather today. Nice Sunday to lay around the pool!

Have a good day everyone!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.