Too Hot to Swim?? I never knew it existed until now..

Here's my setup... Pretty simple overall... When we added it on, the water was 94*, woke up the morning after and it was 86*. This morning it was at 80*... outside temp has been triple digit all week.

stick of 1 1/4" pipe
2 ball valves
45* fitting (I would change that to a 90* though)
1 Tee fitting
1 90* fitting
1 cap
2 hose clamps
pvc primer and glue

I heated up (boiling water) the intex tubing ends to slide it over the pipe and the rest is self explanatory... :D

I'm going to be adding 2 more 90's and a union so I can get it more "in the pool" and make it so it's adjustable:

[youtube:2q3uz9hu]xWwRwd3BhcI[/youtube:2q3uz9hu]

well i found the answer to my prayers. Found a pool store that had one flower sprout left and oh i cannot believe the difference it has made just today. having that mist and water spray feels cooler, although the pool temp is reading the same 97 degrees, the water coming out of the flower sprout feels wonderful.. and about the ice. my hubby came up with a great idea. we are freezing water in milk jugs.. tada!!

Well,,,,,,,,,,,.it won't drop it 6 degrees with the dailies being at 110, but it sure improves the "feel" Pool store gave it to me when I bought the pool. Went for some stuff the other day and wouldn't you know they're sold out!@ Only about a foot and a half tall...all pvc.....plastic foofoo flower head with holes drilled....threaded to screw into the return and replace the eyeball.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.