Tired of bad pool, advice--SLAM question

Follow up question..here are my current readings
FC 3
CC 0
ph 7.6
TA 80
CH 180
CYA 90

My question is this--the SWG is running at 100% for 8 hours during day now the last several days and my free chlorine is not staying up?? My new(9/2014) Hayward cell is rated for a 15,000 gallons with salt reading at 3200. Should I expect this to keep level higher than that? I would like to be at 6ish for FC considering my higher CYA. It seems like its not keeping up? Water is CRYSTAL clear, but is it possible there is still something eating my chlorine?
Also, when the pump is running, there is a spillover from the spa into the pool..could that somehow be dissipating chlorine? I tested chlorine in 3 different spots in pool including spa to confirm reading.
I am going to do an overnight loss test tonight I guess to see if loosing a lot overnight. Any advice/opinions appreciated.
Tammy

Bring your FC up to your target level with bleach. Then let your SWG take over and it will maintain it.
SWG aren't great at bringing FC up a lot. They are designed to maintain FC levels. You need to help it out with bleach. Then let the SWG maintain your FC levels.

You passed the OCLT back on 2/4 as long as the SWG was off for it. Do the OCLT again. Have you checked your light niche to make sure nothing is hiding in there ? If not do so just for piece of mind.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.