Auburn Hills, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Discount Salt Pool is running two promotions that can be combined. A $10 upgrade to the next size salt Circupool salt generator, and a $200 discount when purchased with a variable speed pump.

The total for the the 1.5HP variable speed pump and the RJ-30 is $1,295 before shipping.

Unfortunately, the $10 upgrade offer expires at midnight tonight, so I need to decide quick.

I normally like to take my time and research a bit more, but it seems like such a good deal I am considering being a bit impulsive here.

I should note that I have a Jandy Max HP 1.0 HP pump that currently works fine. Model# MHPM1.0

It has been through probably a dozen Michigan winters outside, so I'm not sure how much life it has left.

In the past DSP just changed the promos a bit, when I purchased SWG in May they had the 1 dollar upgrade in place, and than some time later they had a 4 dollar upgrade. IMOP they will run some sort of promo again.

They aren't advertising it as a combo. I just noticed that you could take advantage of both offers (as in I added them both to my cart, and the promo code worked to receive both discounts).

Since it looks like I'll be able to get pretty close to this deal in the future, I'm going to take the time to research some more first.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Before committing to a pump, check your local utility for VSP pump rebates they can be very substantial ($400 or so). You would need to get a pump from their list of approved pumps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.