Tigershark QC - Tigershark XL QC

Petermet

Mar 13, 2022
Bali
I have just bought a Tigershark QC but delivered a XL QC. I can't find a direct comparison but the XL seems an older model, slower and runs directly from 240V.

Should I accept this or be insisting on an exchange, any advice from someone experienced with these models please

I have just bought a Tigershark QC but delivered a XL QC. I can't find a direct comparison but the XL seems an older model, slower and runs directly from 240V.

Should I accept this or be insisting on an exchange, any advice from someone experienced with these models please
I use the the Tiger Shark QC and it’s a tank. It’s used mostly to clean up after construction and concrete work for new pool installs. It has picked up gravel, leaves concrete and frogs without dying or breaking . If the model is not exactly what you ordered I would get the Tiger Shark QC never heard of the XL.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.