Thread Archive Policy

Yay Congrats! Just curious, can we see the thread that started it all, please?

Sure. It's one of the ones I wish had come back to update with the landscape, etc. I was looking for landscaping ideas for a current pool owner with a rail fence, large open land, and a big sky with gorgeous sunsets. I remembered an older thread from a Texas build in the country with a nice ranch feeling. Mainly, I kept seeing in my mind the spa that felt like it was under the pergola (but really isn't). I had forgotten the build thread ended before landscaping.
New Member, First Build...What have we gotten into? - Page 25

Here's another great/interesting pool build. Again, I wish they had given us an update and many more pictures. There are a few pictures opened on the thread, but the rest are in the link on post #30. Amazing!
NEW SoCal Vanishing Edge

Woah! Thank you! Those were both new to me and I completely concur - seeing the finished glamour shots of the 2nd would be great. That design, in my head, is miniature modern resort style and fits in very smoothly on their ranch like location and would really benefit from some nifty rock-framed, showcase landscaping. Raised rock flower beds. Rock shorty wall. Piled rock sculptures. Squares in squares vertical something. Anyway, great threads, thank you. 2nd one set off my mudslide warning, but it looked like their engineer did them right.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.