This one is for me....

I’m going to fly Brian and Jimmy out to my house to do a small construction job and then sit back and watch the two “foremen” argue about the best way to get it done ... it should be an epic hissy-fight with lots of great YouTube moments ?

Don’t worry, I promise lots of cold beverages and smoked meats...

It won't be much of a fight... I'll use my signature "curl up in a ball and start scream crying" technique.

I don't know much but I do know that you don't mess with a guy named Jimmy from Jersey?

Lion grills....NICE!!! Lion makes some very nice products. As soon as my current gas grill craps out, I’m going with a Lion.

(And I recently purchased a 300W Volt landscape transformer to replace one of the crappy Home Depot specials the last owners installed. VOLT makes great products too)

Don’t worry, I promise lots of cold beverages and smoked meats...

Be careful, he’s been know to use imitation products around his house!

You want some butter? Not happening.
9546A4C7-A710-4AC3-83B2-29B573F4DCFE.jpeg

What’s that? You’d like some Doritos? Good luck.
A2AF8DAC-ACE9-42AC-82B4-D3B42563DED5.jpeg

And by smoked meats, he means whatever version of this is...
284A6BCA-6360-42E8-8964-1919E176A266.jpeg

And whatever you do, DON’T ask for any Nutella on your morning toast!!
D9C4B2CA-ED75-4C2B-BE8D-DDC79A5D99AD.jpeg

You guys have been warned!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
B I notice you put the steel into the short wall but I did not see the same thing on the long wall. Why not? (I know you did it right! You know how much I like to learn so the question is to help me learn.)

Kim:kim:
That side of the counter has a 16" unsupported overhang which is actually longer than the supported side of the counter in that area. Those 3- 2X4's will get kicked out once the concrete sets up.

I was worried the weight and a wild child hanging on the edge would create problems...better to be safe when you're dealing with several hundreds of pounds of floating concrete :ROFLMAO:

That counter will probably weigh around 1600 pounds

Your love-affair with cementitious materials is definitely inspiring. No one I know can make concrete structures quite like you....you should have gone into performance-art! You could stand on the corner in your speedos and boots smearing yourself with concrete while creating abstract impressions of @Arizonarob ....

Actually, if you want to get to know Brian, this film is really a documentary of his heroic life as a fire fighter -

I’m not sure how the casting directors so perfectly portrayed my life through the character of Rodrigo, but it’s spot-on ...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.