Thinking about a Circupool RJ-60 and looking at my plumbing setup to see it. What is this gizmo after my heater. Connected only to bonding wire.

I see no issue at all. Please keep in mind we don't like to rely solely on the flow switch to power down the cell in the event the pump is off but as a double standard power it through the relay that powers the pump this way it can't ever have power if the pump is off.

The flow switch is a simple artifact on the RJ-60+. I got the same one. Tested it and it works but, as it is generally advised here, I would not rely on it alone for controlling the SWG start/stop.

I have updated signature now. Pool is plaster; 33,000 gallons; equipment is below grade. It has automation in the form of remote control of pump, heater, lights, and the diverter valve to my Caretaker floor heads. Is the automation a concern in my choices? I did order the RJ-60 with vertical install last night.

Thanks to all for the advice thus far!!

Still not seeing your signature. It should show below your post.
Be sure to list the manufacturer and model number of the AquaLink.

It is usually recommended to stay with the same brand SWG as your automation, as they are meant to work together. But you can install another brand - it may be able to be turned on/off via your automation, but fine tuning the settings will need to be done thru the SWG controller.
The SWG flow switch is the secondary safety device. The primary is an on/off timer or something thru your automation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.