ThePhillips Pool, New Pics, Plastered Filled, Deck is Done,

I won't get the tile until next Wednesday and I ordered the Durazzo Sandy Beach polished Plaster today Looks like it will take about a week to get here if they have stock in Dallas and 2 weeks if it has to come from Flordia. ( I cant wait to here the shipping charge for 100 bags of plaster on top of the 2200.00 for the plaster itself. )

Meanwhile I will be setting Pumps, heater, Filter,Etc and getting the Intellitouch system all wired up so I will be ready to go.

I picked up all the white goods I could get today the rest will be here tomorrow so we can start cleaning up the interior and cutting off all the pvc to mount fittings.

Gunite slide is all smoothed out with nice rounded edges now ready for the plaster, They tell me that it is usually polished with 70 to 120 Grit in the pool, I am planning on going up to 1500 to 3000 grit on the slide, Should be slick enough that a fly coming in at an angle can't land on it!

I have a Granite Counter Top shop also so we already have the water feed polishers and diamond tooling to polish it really well.

If I have water in 3 weeks I will be happy. The kids think at least now it looks like a pool instead of a big dirty hole.

Ed

Water Fall

We started the Waterfall Boulder's today, Got about halfway finished Lots of work placing these, They are heavy! So far about 50,000 to 60,000 Lbs of rock.

Seems like every time we get one in place my wife decides it needs flipped over or turned around!

My plan is for water to cascade over the full length in front of the slide and there will be more rocks hiding the steps and on the other side of the slide.

We have been busy getting everything ready for plaster, We have formed radius's along the steps and bench seats where they meet the pool wall and rounded over the edges on the fronts nice and smooth.

We should start Tile Monday, And more Rock's.

Here are a few photos more on the Photo bucket site.

Pool81707002.jpg

Pool81707004.jpg

Pool81707006.jpg

Pool81707008.jpg

Pool81707009.jpg

Pool81707011.jpg

Pool81707013.jpg

Pool81707014.jpg

Pool81707012.jpg

Thanks
Ed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.