The One Thing I would not want to do without Thread

Great thread and VERY helpful! I hope other long time pool owners continue to post and share. I'm still looking for a thread for things people would change or do different as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread and VERY helpful! I hope other long time pool owners continue to post and share. I'm still looking for a thread for things people would change or do different as well

Thanks a million!

Will! Did you REALLY think there was something about a pool we do not have????????? LOL

:hug:

Kim:kim:

Picking just one thing, it would be TFP! Because of TFP, I learned to have my PB add all the things I'm grateful for like SWG, Robot, bling,etc, and I learned (and am continuing to learn) how to manage the equiptment thanks to TFP which is priceless (since my PB barely educated us on anything).

Not at all Kim! I believe in TFP so much I even have a pretty badge just south of my name [emoji847]
I love this site and it has been extremely helpful and I have even encouraged my neighbors who are building a pool to join.

I might need a special promotional banner to attach to my new pool or take a plaque and place it on the travertine and dedicate it to TFP
[emoji41]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As a prospective new pool owner, it would be interesting to hear from everyone......if there is one thing (equipment, design, whatever...) about your pool that you would not want to do without, what would that one thing be, and why? Thanks for your input!
I dont have one but I'm adding it this year.

SWG.....

We camp during the summer and having to ask a neighbor or relative to stop by and add chlorine to our pool is a big headache. We shock b4 we leave and throw a floater in but there is always the worry of coming home to a green pool in the back of our mind.

Speed-Stir!

pool147.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.