The most disgusting thing I ever ate

MikeInTN said:
First place for me - either pinto or white beans. Had an incident when I was a child where I was forced to eat them (ended up puking them back up). To this day, even the smell of them cooking makes me want to hurl.

tie for second - boiled radishes and raw oysters. Boiled radishes have the taste and consistency of a ball of wet cardboard, and raw oysters..well, that's like choking down snot on a cracker, no matter how much hot sauce you put on it.

Oh..spoiled watermelon isn't the greatest either, as I discovered last night... :pukel:

edit: Oh, just thought of something else that I've never eaten, but my mother used to eat...fried pork brains....She'd fry them and eat them with eggs.....ewwwww!!

Must be a Tennessee thing! I can remember my grandmother making brains and eggs for my grandfather. Gag! Maybe we shouldn't have been so surprised that he died at 48!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.