The Green Lagoon!

Kim...thank you for all of your help with this, and for doing so without being condescending or insulting throughout. You have helped more than anybody else that I've talked to on this forum...thanks again! I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Latest...pool looks better than it has ever in the 4 years I've lived here. Did the overnight test and fc loss was 0. It's sitting around 10.5-11 ppm so now, to keep it that way I just keep the chlorine up and watch for color change? If I notice anything I start this process and testing again? And finally...at start up, I get the pH right first? Thanks again for the help.

So what I see you saying is that your water is clear. Is it so clear that you could read the heads/tails on a coin in the deep end?

I have a link for you to read and maybe even print out. It will tell you what to do daily, weekly, etc.

Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

I also have another link for you to show you what levels your water should be.

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Let me know if there is ANYthing else you need to know.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.