Toronto
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Relatively new pool owner here. Last year was our first pool opening but we had the installer do it since we had one “free” pool opening owed to us. This year my husband and I did it on our own. Opened our fibreglass with SWG to this:
FC 3 ppm - will add (this is misleading because my spouse added some right away without measuring. I think that you know who follows TFP.)
pH 7.8
TA 90
CH 200 - will add
CYA 45 - will add
Phosphate 200
Salt 1900 - will add

Just wanted to say thanks and to encourage any newbies to follow TFP for easy pool openings, closings, and maintenance.

I’m looking forward to that crystal clear water shine once I get all the chemical levels right.

048AEA36-7EB6-472B-8479-004033CCE915.jpeg7ABB3A0A-E7BE-4F69-A3CF-399B08B3DFD8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Newdude and kul
You don't need CH in a fiberglass pool. I wouldn't add any.

If you found value...you might consider becoming a supporter...

Reactions: Newdude
pH 7.8
TA 90
CH 200 - will add
CYA 45 - will add
:rockon:

Phosphate 200
*record scratch*

Pay them no mind. If you remain in or above target range per your CYA at all times, algae can't grow. Leave all the algae food out that you wish. It's a moot point.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.