Thank you all for helping this newbie!!!

Kim1181

Bronze Supporter
May 5, 2017
Cross Hill, SC
Y'all are so patient and understanding and most definitely helpful. I'm sorry I appear to be such a dutz at times!! I'm getting old, trying to do all of this on my own and I just get overwhelmed and over worked at times. I feel so ignorant at times (like today). But I won't listen to anything anyone else tells me, if I have questions I come right here and ask them or search for answers. Please continue to be patient with me. I'll get the hang of things eventually!! Thanks again!!!

Y'all are so patient and understanding and most definitely helpful. I'm sorry I appear to be such a dutz at times!! I'm getting old, trying to do all of this on my own and I just get overwhelmed and over worked at times. I feel so ignorant at times (like today). But I won't listen to anything anyone else tells me, if I have questions I come right here and ask them or search for answers. Please continue to be patient with me. I'll get the hang of things eventually!! Thanks again!!!

Kim,

There is certainly a learning curve but in the end it is worth it to have a TFP!