Flint, mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I'm refilling my TFTestkit reagents at TFTestkits.com, and I want the sexy bag...but I already have a stirrer etc, so I was just going to buy the bag separately - does it have space for the Salt reagents, or do I need to buy the TFPro Salt and just accept the second stirrer ?

LOL...first world problems I know...

It is designed to handle the salt reagents. I believe they go under the vials.
What stirrer do you have? The Pro is cut out for the SmartStir.

Also, the cya reagents are in 2 oz bottles in the Pro.

This is the case shown as the TFpro. The salt bottles drop in the 2 vials to the left of the smart stir.

The dark area to the right is the comparator block.
Screenshot_20240126_132146_Chrome.jpg

The old speed stir is considerably larger. You may have room to trim the foam for it to fit but it will be tight at best.

The top half of the case is open space so it should fit on its side after some trimming.

You might have to modify. Email [email protected] to see what they say.
I'm tempted just to wing it - if the stirrer wont fit, I'll just order the 'right' one ;)

I want me a sexy bag !!!

More seriously, my wife wants me to not have stuff strewn all over the counter all the time ;)

The SmartStir has rounded ends that sit snug in that spot. I was not sure the SpeedStir fit but appears it does!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.