TFTestkits has a big "Oops" to report

I was one of the people that submitted a Taylor bottle for replacement yesterday, which led to the correction of the post here.

The response I got from Rebecca yesterday is that those bottle tips are from Taylor and are correct. They may have a different design, but apparently they do what they're supposed to. It may be that there is a little stem in there instead of an "open" ended tip, but that's just conjecture on my part.

I've sent my email to get the replacement tips that i need. One of the tips that needs replacing is on the R-0871, and i'm in the middle of a slam. Is it safe to take one off another bottle that's not being used currently, wash it good, and replace it for the time being? thanks for the heads up, as i was having quite the time to get one drop at a time, instead of a small squirt! :)

I've sent my email to get the replacement tips that i need. One of the tips that needs replacing is on the R-0871, and i'm in the middle of a slam. Is it safe to take one off another bottle that's not being used currently, wash it good, and replace it for the time being? thanks for the heads up, as i was having quite the time to get one drop at a time, instead of a small squirt! :)

Yes, rinse it with distilled water in between switching bottles.

On my new kit delivered yesterday, 6/9/2016(for a reference point), I found 3 needing the new tips: R-0007, R-0008, and R-0871. Being new to pool care, your straightforwardness probably saved me much frustration!

Thanks for proactively addressing the issue!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
does any bodies top hole look a little off even if the top is correct? the tip on mine is the right one... but the hole sees to be a little off next to the older one i have. as the new one seems to squirt a little bit off, and more drops from time to time with more air getting in it

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.