TFP is getting busy (AKA Win a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500)

Here's the deal. In the admin panel, I am able to view the number of users in any given group. I just noticed that in the admin panel, it shows the number of registered users to be 4418.

The only thing I can come up with is that the 4418 may include accounts which were never activated whereas the number on the home page is accounts that have been activated.

So, I will continue to update the thred (the RED number on page 4) with the total from the admin panel and that will be the number used to identify the winner on September 1st.

Sean

It sounds like based on this thread that I'm not the only stang owner on TFP :)

07%20GT.JPG

SeanB said:
Here's the deal. In the admin panel, I am able to view the number of users in any given group. I just noticed that in the admin panel, it shows the number of registered users to be 4418.

The only thing I can come up with is that the 4418 may include accounts which were never activated whereas the number on the home page is accounts that have been activated.

So, I will continue to update the thred (the RED number on page 4) with the total from the admin panel and that will be the number used to identify the winner on September 1st.

Sean

I finally got the numbers to agree on the site and within the admin panel. The missing users were one's who never activated their accounts. They created them but never followed the activation e-mail. The new version of the software did not include them in the public count. I simply went ahead and activated all those accounts and the numbers now agree.

BTW, we are up to 4617!

TresW said:
It sounds like based on this thread that I'm not the only stang owner on TFP :)

07%20GT.JPG

:goodjob: Very nice vert. swapped the exhaust out on Beulah yesterday. She's sounding a little meaner. Only other thing I wanna do is put a ducktail spoiler like the GT500's have. I agree - the wingless look on that stang is working for you. WTG jackrabbit.

Marillion Fan said:
I sense the drowning water is near my head as the group continues to get bigger. :cry:

We've both just been passed - 4665 right now. I really thought I had it nailed down, being the person with the most information on stats to predict growth. I'm happy to be wrong, but I sure didn't expect to have this many members this early in the season. :shock: It's a problem I'm happy to have. 8)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nice work, Compas,

I assume SeanB is flying you to Houston for 3 days and two nights at the Grand Houstonian. While there, I'm sure you'll enjoy tickets to the Oilers game as well.

Please take lots of pics of the award ceremony and all the celebrities in attendance. If the President makes a surprise visit during the award, please maintain your composure......you're representing 5617 of the smartest pool folks in the world!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

duraleigh said:
Nice work, Compas,

I assume SeanB is flying you to Houston for 3 days and two nights at the Grand Houstonian. While there, I'm sure you'll enjoy tickets to the Oilers game as well.

Please take lots of pics of the award ceremony and all the celebrities in attendance. If the President makes a surprise visit during the award, please maintain your composure......you're representing 5617 of the smartest pool folks in the world!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one Dave. I LMAO :lol: :lol:

Congrats to Compass123. So, what was your secret formula - the square root of the number of newbies multiplied by the number of algae blooms? :hammer:

Please send me a pm with your shipping information and I'll arrange to have the car detailed and delivered to your location. :mrgreen:

I really enjoyed this contest. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.