TFP Business Cards

"Pool owners helping pool owners" is the winner. I don't want to bog down too much and want to get these out to anyone interested.

Lot's of good suggestions but this will work for the very limited message we are trying to get out.

Cards are on order and should be here mid-week next week. Send in a request for the amount you think you will use and we'll get them out to you.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Dave

Do you have a picture of said card? I don't have to order another test kit for a while and I don't want you to waste postage when I could just print some on card stock.

Thanks,

Glenn

Do you have a picture of said card? I don't have to order another test kit for a while and I don't want you to waste postage when I could just print some on card stock.

Thanks,

Glenn

Here are the business cards.....
View attachment 29630

If you would like 10, 20 or 50 just email your name and address to [email protected] (Do not PM me) and we will mail them to you.

They are simple but we cannot convey or entire message on a card.....this is just to get folks over to TFP.

There's the pic Dave posted. Not sure if it's sufficient to print using that image.

I have no issues sending them to you. The postage is less than $1.00 and we will send you 10, 20, 50 or so.

Please email to [email protected] with your address and they will be on their way to you tomorrow. Just tell us how many you want.

I can't imagine getting cheaper advertising so I am grateful that many folks are interested in handing some out. Thanks.

Dave

Yeppers...just sent off some today. I have some for Troublefreepool.com and TFTestkits. It does help to ask for them with your order, that way I don't get stuck with shipping charges.

how about adding a note on the order page or somewhere to remind us they are available? if i was ordering something every week, not a problem, but my memory is not so hot. i would like to have some to give out, just want to remember next time i order.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.